In just a little over a week, we’ll be kicking off our photo classes for the year and we could not be more excited! If you’re still not sure this is the class for you, here is some information that might help you make up your mind!
- You’re not alone! Each class is full of eager students just like you, ready to learn! Even better, you get a special rate when you book a class with a friend!
- You’re not too old! Or too young! We have students ranging from teenagers all the way to the young at heart! The class is presented in such a way that it is easy to comprehend on all levels!
- I don’t have a camera! That’s okay, it’s not required! Come to the class, learn great information and hear from the expert what to look for when purchasing your next camera!
- Is Three hours enough time? We like to keep the class short so that our students do not get overwhelmed. It is literally a “Crash Course” so there will be a lot of information in a short amount of time. However, we have planned it so that there is plenty of time for breaks, questions and one-on-one time with Phillip..
- The information I want isn’t included in the 7 steps! The 7 steps in our beginner class will encompass the essentials to help you create better photographs and learn your DSLR camera. Before each class, we do a survey to find out if you are wanting to learn anything specific. Unlike most photography classes, the instruction of each class, beyond the basics, is designed around the participants’ wants and needs. If for some reason your question wasn’t answered, there is Q&A time with Phillip at the end of the class, and he’s available for one-on-one tutoring at a different date and time if the need arises.
If you’re still unsure, give us a call! We’d love to talk to you and help you decide if this is the right class for you! And be sure to check back with our blog to see what our past students are saying about their experience!
If you’re ready to dive in, head on over and get registered for our next class!