This one. Right here. He totally stole our hearts.
Spring Portrait time is upon us! And trust us, you don’t want to wait too much longer. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s not too hot. By the time Memorial Day hits, that summer sun is blazing and you don’t want to look like you’ve just finished an African Safari in your family photos.
- Everything is green and blooming. April Showers bring May flowers, but sometimes they can knock all the blooms off. The earlier in the season you get outside the more likely you are to have that great color that makes your portraits pop!
- Bugs. Although we often fight those dreaded inchworms, the real problems of mosquitoes and flies are not out in full force! The last thing you want to do is be swatting a mosquito when your child finally has that perfect smile.
- Lighting. Evening spring lighting is perfect for family portraits, and even better, your husband is going to be off work before we even need to begin the session. He won’t be able to use getting off of work as an excuse!
There are plenty of beautiful locations around our area that we are more than happy to travel to, including your own backyard (or front). Don’t hesitate to call! Check your schedule and call us today. Evening appointments are limited and will fill up quickly! And don’t forget to ask about our current booking special!
See below for some great clothing ideas!
Ocean Isle Beach has been our second home for so many years! The local, laid-back atmosphere is perfect for growing families. We have met and made many great friends in the area and we can’t wait to head back down for the summer. If you love the beach as much as we do, you have to have a family portrait made on the sandy shores with the waves crashing in the background!
We offer two sessions a day, one at sunrise and one at sunset. Either is a beautiful option, but both create a different look. For the beautiful colors that look like the sky has been painted by God’s paintbrush, you’ll definitely want to schedule a sunset appointment. Photo sessions take place at Sunset Beach and we stay in touch to make sure the weather conditions are perfect!
Keep in mind, beach sessions are perfect for those families that come together at the beach for reunions, family vacations, etc. This is usually one of the few times that extended families get together and we have many families that take advantage of this opportunity. We photograph the family as a whole and will even break down to individual families! These keepsakes will help you preserve the wonderful memories that were made on your vacation.
As always, we offer free portrait consultations to help you prepare for your session. We discuss everything from clothing options to where and how you will display your final products!
Don’t wait to schedule! Our beach appointments are very limited and will fill up quickly! You don’t want to miss out! Call today and ask about our early bird special!
For Accommodations at Ocean Isle or Sunset Beach, check out our friends a Williamson Realty!
The baby ducklings are back for two days only!!! This is one of our best selling mini-sessions and it’s almost time!! You will not want to miss this!! Appointments are going fast! Call Today!!!
We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful day for our Spring Open House. It was wonderful to see everyone’s smiling faces as they shopped around with our vendors, enjoyed some fabulous wine and got to see what’s happening at the studio in the coming months! Those that attended not only received any session they scheduled at half-price, but they also got to draw an egg for some great door prizes.
Enjoy these photos from the event and mark your calendars for our Christmas Open House coming in September!
Coming for Easter 2016…
Princess Tea Parties at Daveste Vineyards…
Spring & Summer Family Portraits…
Lullabies with Leigh Anne on Display…
Stick it to Ya Designs…
Custom Laser Engraving USA…
Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski…
JaMisha Gross with Spatalaos Salon…
And the beautiful LeeAnn Little with the L Squared Style Truck was here with us showing off the latest styles! Thank you all for a wonderful Open House!
Southern Flair Bridal Affair at the Charles Mack Citizen Center
This year we were excited to be part of the Southern Flair Bridal Affair at the Charles Mack Citizen Center. After taking a break from weddings to raise our babies, we are back in full gear and boy did you guys welcome us with open arms. It was so exciting to have folks come by our table and rave about how much they love our work. The best part was seeing clients who had come to us years ago for baby portraits and are now planning weddings for that same baby!
It is so neat to see how the styles and products have changed since the weddings we did years ago!! We are loving the new albums and products that are available and we enjoy taking all of the “fun” shots that were never considered necessary in the wedding albums of old. One thing that has not changed is the Crider Commitment to Excellence. We still believe in giving you the absolute best experience and quality products that you deserve. We usually take a team of at least 2-3 people when we photograph a wedding so we don’t miss a thing!!
The best compliment a mother-of-the-bride told us recently is that when she hired Crider’s she was relieved to know that she did not have to worry one bit on the day of the wedding because she knew we would exceed her expectations. It is clients like that who keep us going!!
A few weeks ago, we announced that we were going back to our roots, the thing that started this business so many years ago: newborn babies. In the last two weeks, we have had so much fun shopping and finding models. We’ve had the great honor to meet new mommies and their precious little newborns and there are still more to come!
Crider’s Fine Art Portraiture is excited to announce our newest division: “Lullabies with Leigh Anne.” Leigh Anne is truly lit up with passion over photographing newborns and we are all on board with her! We are bringing our sophisticated, classy and distinguished touch to babies. Leigh Anne’s vision for these sessions is to capture the essence of what a newborn baby is: natural, fresh and soft. Our two hour sessions offer a variety of distinct styles with a hands on approach that allow every new mommy to sit back, relax and enjoy watching the magic unfold!
Our new division is open to 10 newborns a month. You can reserve your spot by filling out our online form or calling our studio! Sessions can be scheduled early, so call as soon as you find out the good news!! As with all of our sessions, we offer free consultations for you to tour the studio, meet the photographers and so that we can learn how to make this the best portrait experience for you and your little one!
- People Change. Most likely you’ve experienced some changes since the last time your business portrait was taken. Good or bad, it’s ok. Your client wants to know whom they’re dealing with, and Crider’s Fine Art Portraiture can help you put your best face forward!
- First Impressions. When searching a website or a social media profile, potential clients are most likely looking to see who they’re dealing with. Greet them with a warm smile that shows you’re the one for their business.
- Staff has changed. Are you working in a company of several employees? Chances are your group portrait is missing some folks. Stay up to date so that your clients know you’re on top of things.
- Style has changed. Your business portraits from the 80’s just isn’t going to cut it! Clients want to know that you’re current and always on the top of your game. Show them that with an updated business portrait!
- You currently have no photo at all. It is vital in business today that potential clients are able to find you easily and recognize you quickly. Also, having no photo can represent you as unprofessional. A lack of a complete profile could demonstrate a lack of skill or credibility in your job as well. Be sure to always have a nice representation of yourself for people to relate to you..
At Crider’s Fine Art Portraiture, we pride ourselves on providing you the best business portraits in the area! From consulting with you about what attire best suits your field and personality style, to selecting the best image for your use, we’re with you every step of the way. We understand that you’re busy and your schedules are full, that’s why we can usually wrap up the whole process, photographing and selecting, within 30 minutes. We want to get you back to your clients as soon as we can! And even better, we provide fully retouched, copyright free images to your inbox within 48 hours.
Give us a call today! We’d love to discuss our packages and portrait options with you! We are also available for on-sight locations using your environment or bringing a portrait background. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
In just a little over a week, we’ll be kicking off our photo classes for the year and we could not be more excited! If you’re still not sure this is the class for you, here is some information that might help you make up your mind!
- You’re not alone! Each class is full of eager students just like you, ready to learn! Even better, you get a special rate when you book a class with a friend!
- You’re not too old! Or too young! We have students ranging from teenagers all the way to the young at heart! The class is presented in such a way that it is easy to comprehend on all levels!
- I don’t have a camera! That’s okay, it’s not required! Come to the class, learn great information and hear from the expert what to look for when purchasing your next camera!
- Is Three hours enough time? We like to keep the class short so that our students do not get overwhelmed. It is literally a “Crash Course” so there will be a lot of information in a short amount of time. However, we have planned it so that there is plenty of time for breaks, questions and one-on-one time with Phillip..
- The information I want isn’t included in the 7 steps! The 7 steps in our beginner class will encompass the essentials to help you create better photographs and learn your DSLR camera. Before each class, we do a survey to find out if you are wanting to learn anything specific. Unlike most photography classes, the instruction of each class, beyond the basics, is designed around the participants’ wants and needs. If for some reason your question wasn’t answered, there is Q&A time with Phillip at the end of the class, and he’s available for one-on-one tutoring at a different date and time if the need arises.
If you’re still unsure, give us a call! We’d love to talk to you and help you decide if this is the right class for you! And be sure to check back with our blog to see what our past students are saying about their experience!
If you’re ready to dive in, head on over and get registered for our next class!
Our first promotion up this year is probably the one that we are most excited about! Since the very first Star Wars movie was released, Phillip has been an avid fan and has poured his heart, soul and talent into creating an awesome portrait experience for our young warriors with our Galactic Heroes Limited Edition portrait promotion.
As the battle between the forces of good and evil continue on, we’re inviting all of our little heroes to join the forces of good to save our galaxy! On February 5th and 6th, your little ones will love putting on the uniform as they are transformed into mighty galactic fighters! Clothing and light sabers will be provided for boys, ages 2y – 10y. Several themed props will also be provided, but we do ask that you bring along any favorite toys or action figures to enhance the overall portrait experience and final products.
This session includes a compilation of Crider’s quality photography and awesome digital artwork to truly transform the experience from ordinary to extraordinary.
We anticipate this Limited Edition being a blockbuster!
Wait…do not! Join the force, you should! Yeesssssss.