A “Watch Me Grow” Program
Crider’s Photography wants to capture the feeling of wonder, excitement, and pure love that is experienced when a new baby arrives! That’s why Crider’s has created the “Baby Antebellum Program”. This first year collection captures your new baby at the newborn stage, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 2 Years. Each session will allow you to have two outfits! There is also an opportunity to do a Mother and Child, Dad and Me, and sibling sessions! The entry fee at the beginning of the program will cover all of these sessions, and you will be given special packages and pricing.
Why Choose Crider’s?
1. You receive a FREE Newborn Session with the purchase of the program!
2. You will receive a FREE One Year Composite at the completion of the program!
3. We’ve got new props, backgrounds, and FREE One Year SMASH CAKES from La Patisserie of Mooresville!
4. We guarantee you will fall in LOVE with our photography, and that we would LOVE to have you here!
Close to your due date? Call us @ 704.664.1485 to schedule ahead!
Remember these are memories that you will never be able to recapture!
Coastal North Carolina & South Carolina Family Beach Photography
As you book your family’s next Beach Vacation for 2015, be sure to schedule an evening with Crider’s Photography to capture those beautiful beach memories with your family.
With the gorgeous sunset behind you, there truly is not a more beautiful backdrop!
Beach Portraits by Crider’s Photography has been photographing families and children for over almost thirty years, servicing Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Wilmington, Calabash, Holden Beach, Carolina Beach, and other Coastal NC & SC beaches. Although we primarily photograph at Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach, NC, we have traveled as far as Hilton Head, SC.
No matter where you choose to have your family vacation, we will travel to you! Beach Portraits by Crider’s Photograophy specializes in creative beach photography, family portraits, baby photography and even wedding photos. Don’t let another year’s family vacation pass by!
Call to schedule your Beach Photo Session:
Come enjoy a Cup of Hot Cocoa with Santa Claus on Friday December 5th and Saturday December 6th. These appointments only take about 15 minutes, and you will place your order the same day. The set includes a beautiful wooden stand with a rustic log cabin set off in the distance. It has a lot of natural, earthy color tones such as browns and golds. And of course we have real Fraser fir trees! Don’t miss out on your last chance of 2014 for your children to have pictures with Santa Claus!
Call to schedule @ 704.664.1485
Our Limited Edition “Santa’s Adventures of the North Pole” Set is REVEALED!
This is probably the most extensively constructed set we’ve built in a long time and we are so excited about it!
Remember, Santa Claus will here at our North Pole on Nov 20th-22nd!
On November 10th & 11th, we will be offering two Christmas sessions that are simply adorable!
Our Perfect Tree session is inspired by the Charlie Brown Christmas movie, with our tiny tree and red pedal car. These are super cute and simple.
Our Christmas Fantasia set is more of a whimsical holiday session, with non-traditional, bold colors like purple, teal, pink, and lime green. We have photographed both boys or girls on either set.
There is no session fee for either of these, and packages start at $35. Don’t miss this opportunity to capture your 2014 Christmas memories!
Let your little ones take a sleigh ride over the river and through the woods in our beautiful “Snow Days” session! This set features a rustic log cabin nestled between two live Frasier fir Christmas trees. As snowflakes fall softly from the sky, your children will love playing with Frosty the Snowman and all his forest friends!
These sessions will be held on November 14th & 15th. We guarantee that anything ordered from our Christmas sessions will be back in time for Christmas, so these pictures would make perfect Christmas gifts. This session always books quickly, so don’t hesitate to call us to book!
There’s no place like home for the holidays!
It has always been a pleasure of ours to hold a family portrait session at their home during the joyful Christmas season. These portraits are so special because of how personalized they can be. You get to share with us your beautiful decorations, your family heirlooms, and your holiday traditions. Whether we photograph your family in your foyer, by the fireplace, out front, or even of ya’ll rockin’ around your Christmas tree, we are sure to capture your cherished Christmas memories!
There is always an excitement of opening a Christmas card and getting to see a beautiful family photo for the first time. Our clients adore our Christmas cards, from their designer quality to their individual touch, these cards will stand out above the rest. You can personalize your message, colors, design layout, and include some of your favorite photos from your session. Wish your friends and family a very merry Christmas with a card that they will keep and treasure for a lifetime!
GRAND PRIZE BRIDAL PACKAGE
We are honored and thrilled to be partnering with so many local businesses. The grand prize bridal package value is approximately $1000.
- Crider’s Photography is offering a free bridal portrait session, valued at $150.
- R. Gregory Jewelers of Langtree (www.rgregoryjewelers.com) is offering a $100 gift card, perfect for accessorizing your big day, or the bridal party.
- Willow Branch Florist (http://www.willowbranchflowers.com) is creating your beautiful fresh flowers bouquet for your Bridal Portrait session with us.
- Beth & Company of Langtree (http://www.bethandcompany.com) is offering a Free Trial Bridal Make-up and Hair Style, which could be also used the day of your portrait session.
- Jeffrey’s Restaurant of Mooresville (www.jeffreyslkn.com) is offering a $100 gift card. This is a perfect place for a rehearsal dinner or romantic evening for two.
- La Patisserie of Mooresville (www.lapatisseriebakery.com) is offering a Honeymoon gift basket, full of delicious goodies to share the night of your wedding.
- It Could Happen 2 You Embroidery is offering free Bridal Party Shirts.
- Daveste’ Vineyards (http://www.daveste.com) is offering $100 off a Reception Package.
LOVE STORY CONTEST RULES
1. Your story and photo must be submitted by 5p.m. on October 31, 2014.
2. Your story must be within a 1000 word limit.
3. The top 5 stories will receive a free engagement portrait session from us, Crider’s Fine Art Portraiture!
4. From there, the top 5 entries will promote their story and engagement photos via social media to vote for the best couple through a link that we send out for you to share.
5.The couple that receives the most votes wins!
6. All entries must grant permission to let us promote their stories and photographs for any marketing purposes including, print, social media, our blog, and website.
7. Engagement session winners will be notified by Wednesday, November 7, 2014. Engagement sessions must be photographed by November 25, 2014.
8. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Monday December 15, 2014.
9. TO ENTER CLICK HERE
Lake Norman Family Celebrates New Chapter in Life
We are always humbled by every new client who calls our studio to make an appointment, and this family was no exception. We had such a lovely time photographing this sweet, beautiful family and their two Boston Terriers. This couple, Maureen and Patrick, got engaged just the day before, and you could really see their excitement during their session! Patrick and his children were happy to welcome Maureen and her two canine babies into their family. We were thrilled to capture this special time in their life. These family portraits turned out stunning, and we were honored to spend the afternoon with them!
It is so important to capture the many precious stages of your family’s life. Time seems to slip past us so quickly and before you know it, its gone! That is why is it so important to capture those memories through photographs. It is amazing how much can change from one year to the next. And 2014 is the perfect year to update your family portrait.
Check out the video below to see some of the beautiful photos from this session!